• I just love these..! It's so nice to watch our Basenjis play πŸ™‚ I think you'll be going to that dog park more often!!

• Yes, definitely, it was fun, we had a great time!!

• That would be more domanance then being "horney"…... the humping

• Houston

Glad it worked out so well..great pictures.

• Great pics, look like Ayo realy had fun

• Thanks, it was a lo of fun!!

• Ayo looks sooooo happy!

(I find it hilarious that the forums put asterisks for the Spaniel's name, and "humping" was mentioned in the same sentence. Call me juvenile, heh!)

• How nice to see Ayo really having a fun time. Didn't you feel proud of him while he was playing? When I am at the dog park with Kipawa, I have this permanent grin on my face.

It's so important for dogs to learn to socialize well with other dogs. And for the times I have been at the dog park with Kipawa, I am finding that the dogs at the park are all pretty balanced. We do see some dogs being walked outside of the fenced area. I can only assume that these dogs are not well socialized, or their owners don't want them to get sand on them, or that they are not 100% healthy.

I am so glad it worked out well for the both of you. I bet you will both be there fairly frequently now? And isn't it great when they sleep so soundly afterwards? πŸ™‚

• @Shannanigan:

Ayo looks sooooo happy!

(I find it hilarious that the forums put asterisks for the Spaniel's name, and "humping" was mentioned in the same sentence. Call me juvenile, heh!)

I know, i noticed that when I was writing it and thought it was pretty funny also!!!

• @Kipawa:

How nice to see Ayo really having a fun time. Didn't you feel proud of him while he was playing? When I am at the dog park with Kipawa, I have this permanent grin on my face.

It's so important for dogs to learn to socialize well with other dogs. And for the times I have been at the dog park with Kipawa, I am finding that the dogs at the park are all pretty balanced. We do see some dogs being walked outside of the fenced area. I can only assume that these dogs are not well socialized, or their owners don't want them to get sand on them, or that they are not 100% healthy.

I am so glad it worked out well for the both of you. I bet you will both be there fairly frequently now? And isn't it great when they sleep so soundly afterwards? πŸ™‚

I was so proud, I know what you mean, it's a great feeling like you did something right!.. Yeah, all the dogs were ok, there was one dog that kept crawling under his owner and when the other dogs would go up to him, he would growl, but then someone told her to get up and leave him alone, and the minute she did that he started running around and playing with all the other dogs.. Most of the dogs where about the same size too, except for a big German sheaperd that came in after..
    There were some guys with pit bulls or pit bull looking dogs outside that were pretty scary, I later found out that they fight them, which I think is horrible and I am so glad they didnt come in. I would never let my dog or any children or anyone near those dogs.

Suggested Topics