• Houston

I enjoyed your video, nice park.

• Great video - Manah is beautiful and the park is wonderful - wish we had one like that here - we have some nice parks, but nothing like that!

• Lovely video, Manah is a lovely Basenji. I like the way she managed to avoid the deep water and kept shaking any drops off, very sensible,lol.

• Great video! Love the water part, typical basenji, "I hate it, but you other guys are having too much fun without me so maybe….oops! I got wet, oh well!" Also liked the fact that you felt the need to and rightfully so, put a bell on Manah. Looks like (wow, is Manah a girl or boy?) he/she didn't really need it but better safe than sorry, eh? Wish we had a nice dog park around here like that...I'm jealous.

• Manah very pretty or handsome B and I do like the bell. Nice park great to see Manah give up and play in some of the water great. Thanks for sharing.

Rita Jean

• Manah's a young lady and will be two around Thanksgiving. She is one of Khani's Basenji's and has the best temperament and sense of humor; a very good girl.

• Again, thank-you for sharing and 'she' is adorable.

• What a sweet girl! And what a great dog park!! I really liked the part where she decided to go into the water 🙂

• Baby sat in my lap and watched her cuz…. Amy said.... whatever... she is my sis, why should I waste my time when I am busy?!!
    Funny thing... Baby looked away each time they splashed in the water like, "Man, those dogs are REALLY stupid!"
    Love tie vid!!

• Nice little video of Manah having fun. What a great dog park!

Suggested Topics