Skip to content

Another snow day!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    23k Views
    O
    I hear ya– I love my little brindle tornado and wouldn't trade her for anything. She's my pride and (mostly) joy. ;)
  • A day with my cousin

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Super pictures of the two of them. The stem cell injectiobns seem a great help with the hips. I'm not sure that it is done here. I must find out. You have a right to gush about Kipawa - he's a lovely boy.
  • Snow Day - Lots of Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures and the video too. I love the one where Maya is trying to kill the snow.. Wow, you got lots of snow..here we have no snow but cold 32 high, with windchill of 12..and that is cold for Houston, TX, so very cold..
  • Fun in the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Wow I like the pcis very much!!! And what Janneke said, So much snow!!!!
  • Snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    @jys1011: Although we have enough fence to put some 'senji silhouettes & signs ;) You got it.;)
  • Just another Day

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    luzmery928L
    Oh no….thank goodness for doggies insurance, just got it.