• First Basenji's

Thanks so much everyone who responded with heartfelt emotion. I am sure he is playing with all the others willing and able(to keep up with B playing! I just love those 180's they do!!!!) on the other side. I know he will be there to meet me, but on this side for the time being, we miss him so!

• I'm so sorry to hear this. My sincerest condolences on your loss. I can not even imagine what you're going through.

• I'm so sorry, that must have been terrible for all of you. I'm glad he made it home to you, and passed peacefully. My sympathy to all.

• I am so sorry to hear about Buddy - I hope he didn't suffer too much.

• I'm very sorry for your loss…

• So very sorry about your loss.

Rita Jean

• I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy… hugs and roos to you...

• I am so sorry for your loss.

For anyone who has pets and/or kids and lives in an area with Coyotes, for your fenced yards please consider Coyote Rollers, http://www.coyoteroller.com/coyote_roller or some other system to create a safe space. Coyotes are getting bolder and there are more reports of attacks even in "developed" areas.

• We are so sorry to hear of your loss. He is healthy and running free. Along with coyotes, there are foxes who will go after a basenji also, and while they are very young and small, hawks will take them as well. Nothing could have prevented the tragedy you went through, and we all need to be aware that our little furbabies, tough as they are, are no match for nature.

• First Basenji's

Wow, I just viewed the coyote roller, thanks Ivoss, that is good info! Thanks to all who have extended your condolences. And mine go out to any and all who have had their 'furbaby' travel the Rainbow Bridge. We all do miss them, this I know….:( Buddy's Pal

Suggested Topics