Skip to content

Meet Zahleka Pippin Fridley

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Melo

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    I'm one of Basenji Rescue And Transport's Basenji mix coordinators. I could help you find a home for Melo, contact me at: giza.1@mcsnet.ca -Joanne
  • Meet pharo

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    @donc he’s about 27 lbs and thank you
  • Pippin is all grown up…

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Thanks guys..he is pretty darn adorable…:)
  • Scotland Meet Up

    Show Off Your Dog
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    25k Views
    P
    Smashing pictures - they do convey what great fun everyone (human and animal) was having!!
  • Meet Bodhi !

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    16k Views
    MacPackM
    Great photos, I can't wait to meet Bodhi! Savanna is a great big sister. Anne in Tampa
  • Meet Chance

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    21k Views
    jessi76J
    Chance is simply precious! looking forward to many more pics as he grows!