Skip to content

Zoeys new baby brother

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Maya's New Baby Chihuahua

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    nobarkusN
    @Maya: The third pic was when Maya was washing Lexi's ears. She has an obsession with ears :D My Basenji has an obsession with ears….mine! :D
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • My New Baby…

    Show Off Your Dog
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    21k Views
    nala121498N
    Glad to hear all went well and I'm sure she will settle in soon…looking forward to the pictures! I hope you can get some sleep soon!
  • Kitkat and her new brother Eli

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BuanaB
    Oh they look so very sweet.. I hope you get some larger pics online!!!!
  • New Brother

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    abby_basenjiA
    My husband said oh I like those! They are pretty and look sweet. congrats!