Skip to content

My Baby

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet baby Kai!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    Aaw.. what a cutie! You'll be so busy with two pups.. It sure wouldn't be my choice :D But I bet you'll have sooo much fun! Post lots of pics!
  • Maya and her Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    I love the pictures of Maya and her 'baby'. Much better than a stuffed toy!
  • Our Baby Bisa

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    She's a pretty little girl. My Abbey is also a Christmas Day pup–-she just turned 6.
  • Eesha our water baby!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe that is great!! I saw your first video on youtube a few days ago just by looking at some other basenji vids and found it!! what a small basenji world
  • Our New Baby!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    @Buana: Wow! Definately ment to be…. Are you going to visit her brother once in a while? We'll definately be getting together for play dates. Mya will have to endure their terrier attitudes though. I'm sure she can handle her own!
  • From the baby book.

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    JalaJ
    awww, very cute! :)