Skip to content

Our Baby Dash

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Smiley baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    She is too cute :).
  • My Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    No, not Maya, never. :D Hey, I'd be watching that intently too!
  • Lazy Babies

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    NatalplumN
    Oh gosh No! No puppies, they are more like brother and sister and besides they are both fixed.
  • My baby is Finnally Healed :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    phoenix3P
    It's funny actually after a while with the "cone" on his head he learned just how to move it around so he could still do his favorite things .. Like getting into the kitchen trash or Bathroom trash , stealing towels , walking away with other asst items lol yep it didnt slow him down much after the first week. But now that he has if off I have noticed he just wants to play play play :)
  • My New Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I do most of the dog walking, winter almost always just me. I could not handle three on a walk! I agree a male & female is perfect. I would still love to own a brindle and a black & white, maybe the next pair. I also agree I dont see myself ever being basenjiless.
  • My babies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    They are adoreable. Aren't b's the CUTEST!!!!