Skip to content

Lazy Babies

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Lazy afternoon

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Cara likes to be in control and lay on of my legs, but she hates when I hold her. I have to admit my daughter's new Samoyed is helping because he said I can hold him all day and he's fine with that. Cara says good, let her torture you. So it works out.
  • Maya and her Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    I love the pictures of Maya and her 'baby'. Much better than a stuffed toy!
  • My babies

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Love the second pic!
  • From the baby book.

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    JalaJ
    awww, very cute! :)
  • Baby Daisy

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    25k Views
    DukeD
    @tanza: Of course it is very possible that it was a Lab/Beagle cross…. that sired the pups Wow! That would make a cute dog! Abby must have been smitten with him. :D :D
  • Photos of Zahra as a baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    Zahra and my Joey are very similarly marked. They almost look like twins! I too am fortunate that Joey doesn't climb on the counters or table. It's fun (at least for me :D ) to see one on the counter!! Thanks for sharing photos. I need to figure out how to get photos up.