Maya and her Baby
  • Maya seems to think that this chi Peppa is her new baby. She is so proud of her :D Do you see the resemblance? lol

• What a cute series of photos. Maya is a very classy girl. :) I love her new baby and would never dream of telling her that maybe they aren't that related.

• I think it would break her heart to be told they're not her babies :D Bless her.

• There is definitely a resemblance :D

• @moetmum:

There is definitely a resemblance :D

The pointy ears :D

• @Maya:

The pointy ears :D

And the "Oh my.. I look soooo pretty, don't you agree?!"-look on their face ;)

Great pics! :D

• @Janneke:

And the "Oh my.. I look soooo pretty, don't you agree?!"-look on their face ;)

Great pics! :D

Maya has taught her baby well. I think Maya is the only dog i've ever owned who really does act as though she knows she's beautiful :D

• I just looked at your page. I used to own a Violet-Naped Lory. They are funny little birds. Robin had a robot voice. :)

• Both Beautiful Dogs

• @Arwen:

I just looked at your page. I used to own a Violet-Naped Lory. They are funny little birds. Robin had a robot voice. :)

Ooh, i would LOVE a violet naped!! I looked for one of those for years but there are none over here :( Would love to see some pics of Robin :)

• @thunderbird8588:

Both Beautiful Dogs

Thank you! :D

(though they would be of course, what with being related an' all, right?? ;) :p )

• @Maya:

Ooh, i would LOVE a violet naped!! I looked for one of those for years but there are none over here :( Would love to see some pics of Robin :)

I never got a great shot of the boy. He is now living with a gentleman who had a female VNL. I miss him, but he's very happy. :) I loved the way his tongue tickled. Great fids!

• P

I love the pictures of Maya and her 'baby'. Much better than a stuffed toy!

Views