Skip to content

Lazy Babies

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Lazy afternoon

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Cara likes to be in control and lay on of my legs, but she hates when I hold her. I have to admit my daughter's new Samoyed is helping because he said I can hold him all day and he's fine with that. Cara says good, let her torture you. So it works out.
  • Lazy weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Kananga has the right idea, i love the pics that show his reflection. Poor Malaika has to make do with the gas fire, it's cols and rainy here in Preston. Thanks for sharing your sunny pics.
  • Smiley baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    She is too cute :).
  • My New Baby…

    Show Off Your Dog
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    21k Views
    nala121498N
    Glad to hear all went well and I'm sure she will settle in soon…looking forward to the pictures! I hope you can get some sleep soon!
  • My babies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    They are adoreable. Aren't b's the CUTEST!!!!
  • Photos of Zahra as a baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    Zahra and my Joey are very similarly marked. They almost look like twins! I too am fortunate that Joey doesn't climb on the counters or table. It's fun (at least for me :D ) to see one on the counter!! Thanks for sharing photos. I need to figure out how to get photos up.