Skip to content

Nicole is home!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Our Dexi is home

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    They do have the cutest faces. Too bad we all live so far away, it would be great if they could all meet each other.
  • Enya is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    KipawaK
    @Buana: Will you all believe me when I say that I am the worlds proutest, happiest mom :D I certainly DO believe you! You guys are a most glorious pack! The pictures of Ryan sleeping with the dogs are priceless. :)
  • We Brought Flame Home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    etzbsederE
    Here are the pics of all 4 of the pups from that litter. Tari’s Puppies
  • Nicole destroys the sofa… again

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    nobarkusN
    @deschroedter: Our Kell chewed the electric cord of my floor fan in half yesterday morning, not plugged in, and then in the afternoon for an encore ate the electric cord of my new and large crock pot in half, again just stored not in use. My days of keeping things on the low shelves are over. I had a basenji chew through a fan cord while it was running and got a little bit of a shock. :eek: Nothing serious, just a cord lesson.:rolleyes:
  • Aries is home

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    Thanks for the information on Pet Airways. It is certainly a great option for someone wanting to ship and who might be close to their travel destinations. I hope that that expand one day. But certainly I would consider even if I had to drive to LA to pick them up. Glad that all went well and that this wonderful elder basenji has found their forever home. I am sure that Linda E. is just thrilled. And she looks just lovely!!! Kudos for making this happen
  • Oba is finally home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    17k Views
    tanzaT
    And please take off that choke chain when he is not on a leash…...