Skip to content

More pictures of Nicole

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • My little Nicole

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    17k Views
    listemeL
    @eoy: She's coming home the twelfth if everything goes according to plan. Get all your sleep now :D
  • Pictures of Cody

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Cody is lovely, as is his Pup. He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth in the pic were he's asleep, lol
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    VERY nice!!!! Love the BWs
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!
  • Nala pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    Well let's just ay that Obedience is definitely out (LOL) and the fact that she'd have to listen to do Agility…hmmm....that's out too. That leaves only Lure Coursing and well, she's not fun to be with on a leash, especially around other dogs...so again...that's out! But seriously, I've often felt that I've done her (and the breed and breeder) a disservice for not registering her. I guess I'll have to wait until the next one (if I can convince my husband to get another Basenji) to rectify the matter. I never knew about the DNA studies... Thank you all for your compliments and information.