Skip to content

Snow pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    More lovely pictures.
  • Birthday pictures: Tillo and Pip in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    tsjoe007T
    Been away for a while but … here I am again ! Strange ...:confused: I'm living in Belgium, close to the Dutch border, but instead of buying one of these beautiful Hurtta coats (Tillo, you look gorgeous in it !!) I bought one, also very beautiful, for Bendji in Canada. :o [image: 2009-09-tsjoe001-3.jpg] The Great White North Winter Coat (size 16S for Bendji) came from "Chilly Dogs" : http://www.chillydogs.ca/ So if you: like their collection; need it fast; and don't want to bother Janneke (although I'm convinced that she will love to help you); it may be a solution to keep your baby warm … To all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Belgium !:)
  • More Snow!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Love these pics! Reminds me of Lexi & Miles today! They didn't want to be out in it either!!
  • Holiday Pictures!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee
  • Snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    @jys1011: Although we have enough fence to put some 'senji silhouettes & signs ;) You got it.;)
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied