Skip to content

Snow pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A break from all the snowing…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    very cool pics!!
  • Snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: The snow had gone by the following day so it didn't stay for long thank goodness. Yes Bele is doing very well. She is now fully housetrained (I love Basenjis for that) but still wakes up at 5 am to go out:rolleyes: My mum is flying over from the UK in 2 1/2 weeks so I will see what she thinks of her, though she likes her from the pics that I have sent to her so heres hoping:) How is Mirtillo doing? Hope your mother likes her in real life as well! Nice that she is fully housetrained now! Mirtillo is also doing well. He only peed in the house once, which is great. I have to get out of bed around 5.30 am every morning. Mirtillo is still sleeping then.. but just in case..
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!
  • Picture of my Cody

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    C
    no just try to look my best and like I know what I am doing. I owner/handle my dogs. I cannot afford a handler, they make more in one weekend than I make all week.. LOL… I wish I could be a handler I love to show. It gives me a rush. I don't care who's dog it is. I sometimes help my friend and show her Saluki. I love it.
  • Pictures in the Gallery

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Is that…....snow?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @nala121498: So…how long would it take you to get here, BBoy...more grumbles from the beast…I think all of these below zero days are making her cranky!! The beast…....I love it.:D Heck, I get a little cranky this time of year myself.:(