Skip to content

Pictures

Show Off Your Dog
  • Lmao…I think I will have to start saying that to people...but yes, Good boy will have to stick for Dexter.

  • :-)

    i often feel like i'm having trouble with coming up with unique praise! i've got to change it up a bit at times, just to keep my sanity!

  • Haha I suppose I will be in the same boat in a coupe of years. English Teacher in training right here! :)
    Dexter picked up on those 3 tricks sooo fast. I was surprised, but we are having a little trouble getting him to do stand. I wouldn't have thought that would be the difficult one! haha.

  • Dexter is doing so well! Keep up the good work with him. As for 'praise' statements, I believe whatever comments come out of your mouth at the time are fine. I think it's the 'tone' that tells our dogs how happy we are with them.

  • Thank you very much! I was wondering how fast is too fast to be moving and how soon is too soon before I start on something new, not quite sure about that.

  • @DexterDex:

    Haha I suppose I will be in the same boat in a coupe of years. English Teacher in training right here! :)

    yay! good luck to you! it's such a fun job!

  • Your lil man is growing up nicely. They grow up fast don't they!

  • Oh goodness, yes! It's crazy how tall he is getting so quickly! I just want him to keep his little baby face forever! haha. He is having a hard time adjusting to the fact that he can't fit under the coffee table or sofa anymore….he still tries but has no success.

  • I bet he still tries to get under the coach. LOL…Bs are such characters. Does he run around all fast and frantically? (Basenji 500), I think that is the funniest and always makes me laugh!

  • Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha

Suggested Topics

  • Some Pictures From Our Walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! It's always nice to see happy dogs running and playing :)
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Thank you, all, for the compliments! Ty's registered name is Apex Tyvola. He just turned 3 and is recently retired from the show ring. Zeenie is between 11 & 13 and is a BRAT dog originally found in Illinois: I've had her 9 years now and she is an angel (w/ horns, occasionally:rolleyes:)
  • Shaye pictures - again

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @BasenjiDiva: In the last one it is hard to tell if she is getting to know the other dog really well or keeping her nose safe from sunburn. Pat Shaye really liked this other dog - So I don't think sunburn was the issue here.:cool:
  • Pictures of this morning

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    tsjoe007T
    @Buana: Great pics Janneke!!! He has such a naughty face!! :D I agree Kim ! As always, the pics of Tillo are great (with the new Canon)! And yes, they're all devils in disguise :D I have the small version here at home since yesterday!! Fun guaranteed I assure you ! :D
  • Holiday Pictures!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee
  • Pictures of Cali

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    She has a very sweet face. Looks like she's got alot of white. I haven't seen one with as much white. How cool - she could win a contest.