Skip to content

Holiday Pictures!!!

Show Off Your Dog
  • This is Lola's first holiday season & Booger's first holiday with a tree!! (Last year we had a fake 2 foot tree). Here are some pictures of their first tree & the first fire of the season!
    Lola inspects the tree

    The men of the house put the star on top

    O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

    Our cat Spooky LOVES the new hiding spot with all the shiny, dangly stuff.

    Booger quickly plops down in front of the fire

    Andrew & Booger get comfy in front of the fire

    Happy Holidays to all!!

  • Awwww! Well done, it's beautiful!

  • Beautiful tree! Glad the pups like it too.

    Anne in Tampa

  • Wonderful tree, but I have to ask, how do you keep the b's from "sprinkling" on it?

  • Do you think the tree will stay intact for a few weeks?

    Hey luckily my boy squats when he pees so I don't need to worry about our tree being sprinkled. HA!

  • @sharronhurlbut:

    Wonderful tree, but I have to ask, how do you keep the b's from "sprinkling" on it?

    I've just been keeping a close eye. They normally go potty in ivy & wooded areas, and I think its bushy enough & the bottom boughs are low enough it discourages them. I have more trouble keeping them from knocking the bulbs off. Between them & the cat (who thinks its a GIANT cat toy), I've had to pick up about 15 ornaments & put them back on the tree. There is evidence that an ornament broke & Andrew tried to clean it up so I wouldn't notice. I found a little red glittery shard on the floor! I don't know how they broke an ornament on carpet!
    I'm hoping it will last, but I expect it to be quite a bit shabbier by Christmas. Fortunately we won't have to drag it far to get it out of the house, so hopefully not too many needles!!!

  • @Andrew:

    I've just been keeping a close eye. They normally go potty in ivy & wooded areas, and I think its bushy enough & the bottom boughs are low enough it discourages them. I have more trouble keeping them from knocking the bulbs off. Between them & the cat (who thinks its a GIANT cat toy), I've had to pick up about 15 ornaments & put them back on the tree. There is evidence that an ornament broke & Andrew tried to clean it up so I wouldn't notice. I found a little red glittery shard on the floor! I don't know how they broke an ornament on carpet!
    I'm hoping it will last, but I expect it to be quite a bit shabbier by Christmas. Fortunately we won't have to drag it far to get it out of the house, so hopefully not too many needles!!!

    We have always had a "real tree". Never had a sprinkle problem. Had to revert to toddler phase when decorating. Anything breakable or had a special meaning, goes up to about 4 foot high on the tree.

  • aww man Im soo Jealous of the laying by the fire picture….thats where I wanna be RIGHT NOW!! hehehee

Suggested Topics

  • Spring pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    setidogS
    You are a gifted photographer!! Amazing pictures and love the collars as well :)
  • Maya's First Holiday! (MANY Pictures)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    NicolaN
    Great pictures, Jess. Looks like you all had a great time. :)
  • Just a few pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    MayaM
    Thanks everyone! :D
  • Shaye pictures - again

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @BasenjiDiva: In the last one it is hard to tell if she is getting to know the other dog really well or keeping her nose safe from sunburn. Pat Shaye really liked this other dog - So I don't think sunburn was the issue here.:cool:
  • Tiggy Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BDawgB
    TIGGY! You are sooooooo cute!! I want to take you home with me!! I just know you'd love to play with my kids, Lexi & Miles!! Lexi likes to play dress up too! ;)
  • Pictures of Cali

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    She has a very sweet face. Looks like she's got alot of white. I haven't seen one with as much white. How cool - she could win a contest.