Skip to content

Tiggy Pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    19k Views
    DexterDexD
    Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha
  • Snowy pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    We look as though we're going to be snowed and iced in for several more days. The Basenjis say Hooray but I'm not so sure. They're like children - always trying to find the untrodden snow. Bungwa never wants to come in - he's even out there at night! I love the pictures, Nicola!
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Thank you, all, for the compliments! Ty's registered name is Apex Tyvola. He just turned 3 and is recently retired from the show ring. Zeenie is between 11 & 13 and is a BRAT dog originally found in Illinois: I've had her 9 years now and she is an angel (w/ horns, occasionally:rolleyes:)
  • Tiggy Claus & The Grinch (LOTS of pictures)

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    P.S. I like picture #2 the best – Tiggy is looking at Reggie like "what are you doing?"
  • Just some pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    TivaT
    I really adore your basenjis! ;)
  • Pictures of How Tiggy likes to sleep

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    @WBL: Thats how I get treated at night, lol, the dogs personal heater and blanket adjuster Ah yes… that is one great things we humans are good for...