Skip to content

Just a few pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Family Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    imbjI
    Nice pics of your family! And that 4th pic with the rolled up tongue is so funny! :D
  • More pictures :o)

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures..
  • Show picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @irena: They are definitely handsome couple :). I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D. :eek: we have a long way to go then :D
  • Just normal…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    Great!!! She looks like an angry gremlin :D
  • Shaye pictures - again

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @BasenjiDiva: In the last one it is hard to tell if she is getting to know the other dog really well or keeping her nose safe from sunburn. Pat Shaye really liked this other dog - So I don't think sunburn was the issue here.:cool:
  • Nala pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    Well let's just ay that Obedience is definitely out (LOL) and the fact that she'd have to listen to do Agility…hmmm....that's out too. That leaves only Lure Coursing and well, she's not fun to be with on a leash, especially around other dogs...so again...that's out! But seriously, I've often felt that I've done her (and the breed and breeder) a disservice for not registering her. I guess I'll have to wait until the next one (if I can convince my husband to get another Basenji) to rectify the matter. I never knew about the DNA studies... Thank you all for your compliments and information.