• It's time for some new pics!

I dont feel like posing….

Just go away!

And I'm leaving to a new place and she keeps following me…

O no.. She is going to bother me now….

Look away, just look away maybe she is leaving me then

Keeping my eyes closed!!!

I'm not here… I really am not here

Are you happy now mommy?

O my god… she just don't know when to stop!

Sharp head…

Sharp paws…

Ooow… just stop.. let us sleeeep

• What great pictures. Thank you for sharing I do so enjoy all pictures of your babies. The last one is so cute I just love her face and those eyes so sweet. My daughter is in love with her feet.

Rita Jean

• Great pics….but....psst....I think they are on to you. Getting those "sleepy time" pics may get more difficult:D:D:D

• First Basenji's

Oh…these are GREAT! Thanks for the good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lovely sleepy pics, Buana looks so warm and snug in the radiator bed. The pics of Hailey and her paws are brilliant, i just love them

• Hailey with her paws…!! Too cute!!

• Houston

Kim, those are some great shots..I love Haley's paws..shoot, I love'em all.

• BEautiful dogs, and funny photos of them! Thank you for sharing.

• OmG your Ibizan (am i correct) dog is so so Cute! I used to want one so much. I wanted a basenji, ibizan, or pharaoh- can you see a theme here lol.Your dogs are very pretty you must get lots of attention when you take them out.
    I decided a basenji would suit me best for the compact size and when I went to visit my b at the rescue I was sold!

• Again, really great pictures!

Hailey's feet are very unusual compared to the Basenji-feet, don't you think? 😉

Regards,
    Esther

• Mom, does this photo make my feet look to big???
    Love the pics.

• LOVE those pictures of Hailey and her feet! How adorable!

• @vstripe:

OmG your Ibizan (am i correct) dog is so so Cute! I used to want one so much. I wanted a basenji, ibizan, or pharaoh- can you see a theme here lol.Your dogs are very pretty you must get lots of attention when you take them out.
    I decided a basenji would suit me best for the compact size and when I went to visit my b at the rescue I was sold!

Yes she is a Ibizan! We also love the Pharaoh.. (I also wanted a Pharaoh or a cinecco 😃 )
    Why don't you just add a Ibizan.. they go very well with Basenjis!

@soulmate:

Again, really great pictures!

Hailey's feet are very unusual compared to the Basenji-feet, don't you think? 😉

Regards,
    Esther

hahaha they sure do.. and they really do make one big difference:
    Ibizans like to jump at you and trow their paws around your neck(give you a real "Ibizan hug").. but… they usually end up against your nose... and yes that hurts :rolleyes:
    And a Basenji paw? Untill now.. I had never had a Basenji paw in my nose... hahahah

• well, this was not exactely what I've meant, but sure is a good explanation of one of the differencies 😉

Suggested Topics