Skip to content

Just some pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Lela& Binti: just a few recent pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    Nice pictures! Jennifer
  • Just a few pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! Moe is a nice looking dog! Of course.. Cody is handsome too.. but that counts for all B's, doesn't it ;) I love the cuddle, mine!, hugs and grrr pics :D
  • More pics of this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    I love your pictures, they are always so wonderful and I love how socialized Tillo is, he's such a great boy OMG this has to be the worlds biggest tennis ball LMAO [image: 8851956_orig.jpg]
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.
  • Jozie pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    Jayden and Jozie are beautiful. I love love love the tails!!!