Skip to content

AJ's favorite place

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Introducing Habari's Black Cat and Habari's Black Fox

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    14k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Precious! I've always wanted a B/W :)
  • Bimmy's favorite spot….

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    tktT
    The things we do for basenjis :). Gotta love them!
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Where's AJ #18

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    All you clever people - of course you have an advantage over me who has never been to the USA and I'm ashamed to say am not very good at geography!.. mind you that's anothere thing I've learnt from the forum as I look up the various places in my atlas where you live and mention. What fun - why don't we have a Basenji quiz!!
  • Where's AJ #16

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    9k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Glad you managed to avoid disaster Belinda and AJ :)
  • AJ's "House"

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    Great pics of AJ's home! I like that last pic of him on his bed with his little friends.