• Thanks for posting the photo.
    I feel so sad for you, but don't give up!
    Can you post her pix and information in the local paper?
    You and Pearl are in my prayers.

Please, keep us posted.

• Don't give up on her, a siberian husky on another forum was lost for two weeks in London and he came home safe.

We are all praying for her safe return, and I wont say what vibes I am sending your husband :mad:

• That, I think, would definitely be EX-husband to me! Good luck on her safe return.

• I do so agree with EX-HUSBAND. Anything new on your girl yet? Do not give up….

Rita Jean

• Here's good wishes and prayers going your way - that she comes home to you safely.

• What a wicked thing for him to do!
    As people have suggested i would also advise hanging around the area he left her, with pictures and talking to people. You could also offer a reward for her safe return.
    Good luck, please keep us posted

• So sad to read this.

What about contacting a local tv station - it might be they could do a story on it which would get the word out and possibly get her back…who cares if your husband (since he left anyway) is embarrassed by it. I wonder if the SPCA could criminally charge him for it - at least make it so he could never have a pet again.

• I have family around Houston and Huffman and I've sent them the picture of Pearl and have asked them to send the info to everyone they know in the area. I pointed out to them that anyone who would dump an animal would also lie about where they dumped it. So I asked them to tell everyone they know, anywhere around Houston.

Hugs and prayers..
    Pat

• Houston

Thanks for everyones help! A family found her and I swa the note on the pole. I was so excited I hugh=ged the laday and the kid. We are happy.

Thanks again for all your help and good wishes.

Monica

• Houston

Awesome news, Monica..happy ending indeed.

Suggested Topics