Skip to content

An idea to help BRAT-need help

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • I need help please!! Father dieing and 2 dogs need a home

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @Rocky1: Don't worry anyone,Dogs are coming home to me here at Jaroufa Hounds. Richard always knew that he could bring dogs back and his son finally found me. Anubis and Anuket will stay with me until a home is found or I will keep them . Kathryn Are they still available? How old are they? We presently have a 20 month old r/w well behaved basenji that we are thinking about getting a playmate for. Brindle is prefered but will consider another r/w or Tri from as young as a puppy to 2 years old male. Thank you Ruben
  • Shelter Challenge is back. Help BRAT

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    crystalncodyC
    bump….....
  • Need Some Help

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    He sounds like a very sociable youngster who would like having a basenji pal. I can't imagine having just 1, most really seem happier having a buddy. And while it may not be all roses for the first few weeks, after 3 or 4 months they will probably be inseparable. Good luck! Anne in Tampa
  • Another senior b in shelter needs help

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    Great to hear! I am glad everything is working out for him. I have been swamped lately and haven't gotten on. Sorry.
  • BRAT Needs Fosters

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    Very true. I have 2 boys now that I am trying to find a foster home for. Thanks for bring this to everyones attention:)
  • GA BRAT needs foster homes

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    You folks do such a great job. I hope this post gets you more help.