Skip to content

Basenjis sleep in the strangest positions

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Benji the Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    Great guy! Have fun with each other.
  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Taz's odd sleeping positions

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    DolceMommaD
    What a cute picture! B's are so loving and have no problem sharing space with a loved one. Sometimes we look at Dolce and wonder how she wakes up without a kink in her neck. She also likes to be buried deep under covers, even when it's hot. Maybe it makes her feel closer to her homeland (near the equator). "-)
  • Basenji Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    This is a photo to be framed. I love it. So adorable.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.