• Tillo on the ferry, a bit scared of the water ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First week in Kaxholmen.. a lot of this

and this..

And of course.. this..

Tillo's 'ride' ๐Ÿ†’ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tillo's American friend the ferret (it's still in one piece Alex and Vanessa ;)) joined us during the trip ๐Ÿ™‚

On our daily walk..

Me explaining to Tillo he should look into the camera.. :rolleyes:

Tillo thought it was too hot to walk..

So.. I had to carry him..

Our visit to Jonkoping

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tillo trying to take over the city

There were goats too!

This deer wasn't really impressed..

Vista Kullen national park.. there was a sign that said something about dogsโ€ฆ but we couldn't figure out if they weren't allowed or should be on leash.. we guessed the second ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You can see lake Vattern in the background..

Our second week: Sala. The owners of our cottage had a Flatcoated retriever named Bonnie.. Tillo liked her immediately..
    Tillo waiting for her to come and play

:eek: Wildlife.. :eek: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On our daily walk

Tillo guarding over the cottage

Cute face

Peekaboo..

Head study

Visit to Sala Silvermine (this part was for kids :))

Visit to Stockholm

Look mommy, asphalt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

View over the harbour

Real tourists ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (we weren't allowed to come closer.. I think he was scared of Tillo ;))

Street musicians :eek:

Tillo, me and King Gustaf III ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Some proof that we really were in Stockholm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tillo in the car on our way back home

We had a great time!!

• They are brilliant pics Janneke, glad you had a great time and Tillo too:D

• Loved these!! I found myself oooohing, aaahhhhing, and laughing throughout the entire pictorial. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Looking forward to more pictures and details of your trip.

• Houston

As always awesome pictures of Tillo and y'all. It looks like y'all had a great time..

• Lovely pictures, Tillo obvously is living the good life!!

• Cute photosโ€ฆI like how the ferret is on it's back just like Tillo in the car. The one with the horse statue is really cool too.

• I also liked the horse, but the lion seems to be just about to bite off his headโ€ฆand the look on Tillo's face seems to say 'get me the 'f' out of here..now!!!'

• First Basenji's

Great pics! I love the one where Tillo was going to take over the city!

• Thanks all for the nice comments ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought I posted a bit too much pics this time, but I guess not:

Looking forward to more pictures and details of your trip.

๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Keep the pics coming, they are great. He's a fabulous looking Dog.

• Tillo should be a model, he is a natural! Lovely pics, I liked all of the pics but I did like the one where he has Bonnies foot in his mouth, we can never have too many pics of Tillo!

• Wonderful pics of Tilo & you family on hols, he is georgous. My Kura would be in love!! LOL.

• Great pics! Love that dog! I miss the days of family vacation with just one, adorable Basenji ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

• Great pics (as usual :D)! Tillo looks like big traveller :D.
    Sweden is very beautiful country as same as all Scandinavia, isnt it :)?

• Great pics. It nice to see our dogs traveling. I liked the Horse pic. He looks like he posing just like the horse and saying " I can do that too". You can never have enough pics posted here. We're like addicts

• Great pics! After all the fun places, I especially love the one of him sleeping in the car!

• Yes, keep the pictures coming - I feel like I was on vacation.
    Your Basenji is charming.

• Great pictures - Tillo's so photogenic - so is his mommy. Looks like you had a wonderful adventure with Tillo - keep the pics coming.

• As always, outstanding pictures! I visited Sweden a few years ago & loved it. It's such a beautiful country! Stockholm would rank as one of my top 3 favorite cities I have been to! ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Quercus:

Great pics! Love that dog! I miss the days of family vacation with just one, adorable Basenji ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ We are actually considering Basenji/dog nr 2.. this isn't helping, you know.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Suggested Topics