Skip to content

Mirtillo and Lycia in the studio

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Mirtillo coursing

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Tillo looks as if he had a blast
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    oooeee Janneke, well well so it is final now? :-)
  • Lycia snibbits

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Lauren..so nice to see you both back together..I kow it must be hard for her…but she will come around..I love your pictures, thank you so much for sharing..and good luck on your finals..;)
  • Mirtillo and Lycia

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @basi: Aww poor Tillo and you:( Do you think you will get another B in the future? Yes, I'm pretty sure we will ;) :D
  • Mirtillo nine months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    @LiveWWSD: As in the Italian leather and Suede designer? :p I do think you can make a nice purse out of Tillo's coat ;) Mirtillo means 'blueberry'.. don't ask..:rolleyes: