Skip to content

Mirtillo and Lycia

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo @ Agility

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    Love watching the dogs do agility! Tillo did great…..I guess in that first one he just thought the course should be set up a little different ;-).
  • Lycia snibbits

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Lauren..so nice to see you both back together..I kow it must be hard for her…but she will come around..I love your pictures, thank you so much for sharing..and good luck on your finals..;)
  • More pics of Lycia and Tillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    irenaI
    Funny pics :D. I hope Tillo won't be so sad, when Lycia leaves him. And keep fingers crossed for finding his new girlfriend :).
  • Mirtillo and Lycia in the studio

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love them..they are all so good..The last one..ohh so pretty. Thank you for once again showing us your wonderful dogs..
  • Roxy visits Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    AndrewA
    I personally LOVE Boxer's natural ears… and I've never seen one with a natural tail. It really is nice. Booger's favorite type of dog at the park is boxers.. they're the only ones with enough energy to keep up with him for any length of time. He always gets excited about boxers.
  • Mirtillo stacked

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    setidogS
    wow he is a gorgeous dog!