Skip to content

Kairoe's First Weekend Home

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Butu's first show…

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures. These Fun dog shows are exactly that. Such a happy atmosphere.
  • Malaika's exciting weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @lukris: She looks brillliant! Beautiful face. you will be showing her yes? Can't wait to see her. Hi Theresa, thanks. We think she has a realy girly face :) I wont be showing her, it's not something i think i could do. I wish there were Basenji meet ups other than shows as we would love to get together with Basenji people. We're hoping to take her to the NBS as an unentered Dog.
  • Bendji's first show results …

    Show Off Your Dog
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    18k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe he is sooo cute, what a lovely little pup
  • Maya's First Ringcraft - Video

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks, I had to google "liver cake", didn't know what it was. I'll have to give it a try. Anything to keep her from wiggling around everywhere. :D
  • She's Home!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    11k Views
    MayaM
    Thanks all! She was perfect again last night. I put her to bed at half 10 and she slept through til half 7 this morning (i had a lazy one this morning lol), not a sound from her!! She had her first vaccination last night, the vets and nurses LOVED her!!
  • Mirtillo's first show

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    myranM
    Nice pic´s looks like e enjoyed it even though it wasn´t too warm by the look of it;)