• Great photos, love the ones with Tom!

• Great pictures… I love to see there are many Basenji's living with cats 🙂

Our Basenji's have the lifesafer-jacket... but when I put it on they won't move at all... hahaha (when I put on a nice warm sof jacket it's more than okay 😃 )

• @Buana:

Our Basenji's have the lifesafer-jacket… but when I put it on they won't move at all... hahaha (when I put on a nice warm sof jacket it's more than okay 😃 )

Funny you should say that Kim, we noticed that when she had it on she was reluctant to move.
    I think we will invest in one for the house 😉

• I loved the ones of Malaika in her life jacket but they often feel strange when heavy or bulky coats are put on. She's growing nicely!

• Oh she is SO cute! Makes us miss the days when ours were just little ones, before they discovered they were queen of the universe.

• @Patty:

I loved the ones of Malaika in her life jacket but they often feel strange when heavy or bulky coats are put on. She's growing nicely!

I can't believe how quickly she is developing, do you think Basenjis develop faster than other Pups ?

• @Shaye's:

Oh she is SO cute! Makes us miss the days when ours were just little ones, before they discovered they were queen of the universe.

:D:D:D She thinks she's Queen of the universe now !

• @thunderbird8588:

:D:D:D She thinks she's Queen of the universe now !

LOL - I think girl pups are born thinking they are Queen of the universe! Super cute pics - especially that last one with your cat!

• She looks brillliant! Beautiful face. you will be showing her yes? Can't wait to see her.

• @lukris:

She looks brillliant! Beautiful face. you will be showing her yes? Can't wait to see her.

Hi Theresa, thanks. We think she has a realy girly face 🙂
    I wont be showing her, it's not something i think i could do.
    I wish there were Basenji meet ups other than shows as we would love to get together with Basenji people.
    We're hoping to take her to the NBS as an unentered Dog.

Suggested Topics