• She is darling, a perfect little basenji girl! Congratulations.

• She is SO CUTE!!!!! Congrats on the new addition.

• Thanks everyone!

Her name is Maya.

She was really good last night, slept from about midnight (only cried for half an hour, if that!!) til about half six this morning and then i let her have a couple of hours in bed with me and she just slept quietly, no problems at all!

She's a cuddly baby!

• Welcome home little Maya.

May you play until you're sleepy,
    Chew only on the toys provided to you,
    Never pee on the bed,
    And sleep peacefully through the night.

May all you're training be positive,
    And your rewards plentiful.

May your new 'mom' have infinite patience,
    And your 4-legged house-mates
    Understand your breed specific quirks and behaviors.

• She is soooo cute:D Can't wait to meet her:D

• Yea those pics are beyond cute, enjoy your pup and take care of her.

• @basi:

She is soooo cute:D Can't wait to meet her:D

😃 You will definately be needing to give her cuddles when you do, she is a REALLY cuddly girl! 😃

And thanks for the replies everyone. She was perfect again last night, slept from 11 til 7 (i had to wake her up!!) so thats brilliant!! 🙂 And she is loving the snow we're having at the moment, its too cold really for her, but i let her go out for like, 2 minutes wrapped up in a pink wooly poncho (pug puppy coat lol) and she loved it!!!

will get some more pics to post asap.

• OMG! Congrats on the little sweetie! She is just beautiful…and what a dream puppy!

• She is so precious! Congrats & keep those photos coming!

• Thanks all!

She was perfect again last night. I put her to bed at half 10 and she slept through til half 7 this morning (i had a lazy one this morning lol), not a sound from her!! She had her first vaccination last night, the vets and nurses LOVED her!!

Suggested Topics