Skip to content

Malaika's fun morning

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • She's behind you !

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    Fabulous shot Shelly!!
  • Malaika's mini break

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Lovely pictures - she is a sweet dog. The last picture is a keeper - bet you frame that one!
  • Jack's Dog Park Fun Video and Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Hope that happens to me then!!! lol
  • Jack's Dog Park Fun Video and Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @Tayda_Lenny: Heres some from our trip yesterday. Dang it i cant seem to get them to show?? cant see them…darn it:confused: