Skip to content

A new playmate

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • My strange new dog

    Basenji Talk
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    ZandeZ
    She's very handsome but I would say more Staffie than Basenji - DNA test will tell.
  • New puppy

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    rnastoR
    I would suggest waiting until you get the little guy. Indi didn't have a name for abut 2 days. We had all these names in mind and none of them fit. Thats my two cents anyway (oh ya and because we did that I have a cool costume for him on haloween but I don't think I am going to get any cooperation on his end)
  • New Member

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Thanks for your replies. I've started giving Sonia Glucosamine w/ MSM every day and we'll see how she does. I'll give you an update in about a month and let you know if it's helped or not.
  • New Game

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Hollie would simply chew up the plastic bottle to get to the treats. She has done this with EMPTY bottles. That's my B!
  • New Dog Bed

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    AmberedA
    hahaha jazzy is a bed hog! she looks sooooo peaceful. they have a great knack for finding the softest place to lay.
  • New Puppy In A Few Hrs

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    red and white fureverR
    Congrats Vanessa!!! It's such an exciting time when you finally get to bring your baby home! Hooray for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!