Skip to content

Photographer in love with our clan

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My two loves

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    almost looks sur-real, like a painting ! just the perfect setting-gorgeous!
  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Basenji Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    This is a photo to be framed. I love it. So adorable.
  • Riley Ann Love Her!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    We welcome you and Riley Ann to the forum. Very nice pics too!
  • True Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Very nice!
  • Miles says I Love You! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    MantisM
    he really is a stuning boy. he really has adjusted and shows a lot of strong attachment to you guys. the trainers extrordinaire!