Skip to content

Yeah!!! Jack Is Home!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Hana setting off our home alarm ?

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    11k Views
    HanaH
    Bart sorry to hear the break ins !!! lucky mine was a false but again thats a tough one to have happen we had our truck stolen before and have to say that sense of being violated and the fear after is not fun !!!! wish ya the best ;) I know my first real fear for my wife and I was for Hana well being !!!
  • Zoni's Home

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    22k Views
    wrx227wrcW
    I love reading you guys' puppy days of our lives. Its great :) We will have read tons of pointers by the time we get number two home.
  • ? about Jacks Build

    Basenji Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    QuercusQ
    @tanza: Right now the top winning dogs are Tris… Klassy and Blade (think that is his call name...) good point Pat…it wasn't really a few years ago! Tris have been doing great ever since Tootsie's career really took off. I was thinking back to Toots instead of thinking of who is out there right now.
  • Finally In Our New Home

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    hdolbowH
    mia and rocky both shaKE in the car.. mia cries the whole time too..
  • Update on Jack and Aiden

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    @Barklessdog: We got our dogs a little bed for the family room for christmas and I snapped a couple of pics of our Tri. The other dog came over and.. [image: basketcase.jpg] She heeded the warning and went away while I kept playing with him, no scuffle. A child is going to have know theses signs as well. This is how Tyler looks when he has settled in to sleep and Zoey wants to come in an "nest" before she settles. Zoey has learned to heed the warning also and doesn't disturb Ty when he's already settled.
  • Jack SPAZ Video!!

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Jack is sure having a good time running the B500!!! Hollie always incorporates our bed in the running too!! I can't wait to see what she does when we move and get more room. Thanks for sharing the video!!!