Kipawa is now home from the vet

• Regarding the swelling, I am going to use some ice today, in a plastic bag and then with a face cloth over it so the ice is not directly on the skin. I hope this helps with the swelling. Will keep you all posted.

• I hope Kipawa is back on the mend today! I wonder if the excitement of having a playmate caused adrenaline to interfere with the meds. I believe Tramadol is morphine-based, and it has always made mine pretty drowsy. Perhaps it will work better today when there's less stimulation.

• How is the swelling today?

• B's groggy?? Sleepy?? Does anything slow them down? Hope the ice helps the swelling.

• Once every 12 hours isn't a sedative dose. Once every 6 hours does have sedative effects.

• Oh..poor guy with the swelling…I hope the ice worked.

• My guy had some swelling for a few days, it's not unusual. The exertion likely didn't help.

• Ive had something called Tramal myself fr back pain and it makes me very sleepy…. Sounds like may be related.... Hope he gets better!! It should help, helped me...

• @sharronhurlbut:

How is the swelling today?

The swelling is definitely getting better and it is not so red. But darn it, depending on what position he is laying in, it looks like he is still intact!

• It just takes time.

Suggested Topics