Skip to content

Vet Home Reference Book Recommendations

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Is this normal for a vet?

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    BettawhippetB
    I don't think paying that amount is unreasonable to talk to a vet. The vet practice I go to is one of the best in my town and all three vets are usually booked full a couple weeks in advance (though they will always make time for emergencies). If I were to go just to speak to the vet I would expect to be charged something for taking time that she would otherwise be using to treat animals. That being said I would check out both vets. It doesn't hurt to shop around.
  • Kipawa is now home from the vet

    Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    12k Views
    lvossL
    It just takes time.
  • Coffee Table Book

    Locked Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    AlexA
    etzbseder, We just resent you the email. Please let us know if you don't get it. Looking forward to this coffee table book. It will be really cool once it's produced.
  • Trip To The Vet

    Basenji Talk
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    23k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I have to agree with that agilebasenji, prong collars are not for Basenji's that I have ever seen, however, food seems to motivate them much better!
  • What book is this?

    Basenji Talk
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    30k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    the link of that gothic basenji book doesnt work :( it sounded very interesting :(
  • Great Days at the Vet.

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    Awwww proud mama :D you have every reason to hold your head high :D