Skip to content

Books for the holidays

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New basenji book

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Okay, that link gave me a book about a Rottweiler. So I kept reading and see Checkmate had a section, but not whole book. Yeah, what a great name! Here is a link to the book cover so you can see Checkmate! http://www.amazon.com/What-Heidi-Knows-Gemma-Tamas/dp/1462871720/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1319985518&sr=8-1
  • Happy Holidays!

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    wubangaW
    happy holidays, awesome pics, i enjoyed, love seeing b's in coats and snow :)
  • Boarding over christmas holidays

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    AndrewA
    I'm sorry to hear things were less than ideal :( I'm all settled in Lakewood now, and I do have plenty of room for multiple crates & dogs, so keep me in mind in if you go on vacation without your basenjis in the future. Hope they recover soon.
  • Vet Home Reference Book Recommendations

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    lvossL
    I got a free copy of the Merck Veterinary Handbook at the Eukanuba on Friday. I haven't had a chance to really go through it but it looks like a nice reference.
  • Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2009

    Basenji Talk
    80
    0 Votes
    80 Posts
    45k Views
    KitKatK
    Here it goes. A few pics of the pups with there x-mas gifts. Hopefully.:rolleyes [image: attachment_p_100084_0_dsc03607_edited-1.jpg] [image: attachment_p_100084_1_dsc03629_edited-1.jpg]
  • Coffee Table Book

    Locked Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    AlexA
    etzbseder, We just resent you the email. Please let us know if you don't get it. Looking forward to this coffee table book. It will be really cool once it's produced.