Skip to content

Holiday wishes

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Books for the holidays

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    Buddys PalB
    Thanks for the link, good stuff!
  • Happy Holidays and a Wonderful 2012

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Seasons greetings to you all, From the Antefaa Basenjsi. May you all have a contented 2012 as well.
  • We want to wish you all a..

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Merry Christmas to you all.
  • Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2009

    Basenji Talk
    80
    0 Votes
    80 Posts
    45k Views
    KitKatK
    Here it goes. A few pics of the pups with there x-mas gifts. Hopefully.:rolleyes [image: attachment_p_100084_0_dsc03607_edited-1.jpg] [image: attachment_p_100084_1_dsc03629_edited-1.jpg]
  • Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2008

    Basenji Talk
    88
    0 Votes
    88 Posts
    42k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    I got my package on Monday!!! :) I haven't had time to update but Dallas loved all of his gifts! He loved the loofa dog! He was carrying it all around the house with him Monday evening. He & our family dog have been playing tug of war with the rope that he received. Oh, and Tuesday he found the bag of milkbones on my dresser while I was at work…thankfully he didn't eat the plastic bag :rolleyes: The bones, obviously, are gone. Such a pig :rolleyes:
  • I do wish…..

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    E
    Elsie is the same way. She is really mean to the other dogs in the neighborhood and we have many dogs around. I had to teach the dog owners that although Elsie is really cute she is not really nice. I found that it takes Elsie eight or nine times meeting a new dog before she lets them into her pack…..We have since been told by our trainer to come back to group classes to help with her aggression towards dogs that she doesn't know. Lynne (elsie's mom)