Skip to content

Two New Books for me!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    11k Views
    G
    And I think that clicker training is the BEST way to train a Basenji. -Joanne
  • New Tracking Book: K9 Trailing; The Straightest Path

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    GeorgiaK9G
    Thanks Debra. I truly appreciate you.
  • New Book on Raising A Puppy

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    R
    The book rising a puppy related is in market, It will guide you to take care of puppy. You can easily get it near you any any book shop. Otherwise you can find at pat care center you will get many more related to it.
  • New fiction book - a nice read

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    I'll show this to my niece…she has three pits and was involved in rescue until her son was born two years ago. She is a HUGE pit advocate. Sounds like something she might like.
  • New Game

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Hollie would simply chew up the plastic bottle to get to the treats. She has done this with EMPTY bottles. That's my B!
  • New dog???

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    The only thing I would be concerned about with a Dachshund would be the possiblity of it having some back damage with the rough play of a basenji…or even trying to do the same acrobatics that Bs do. I have known some folks who had a lot of problems with disk and spine problems with Doxies...but I don't know if that is typical. Something to think about though...