Skip to content

What book is this?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Great Deal on Dr. Sophia Yin Book

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    lvossL
    The e-version is the only one that is free.
  • New Book on Raising A Puppy

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    R
    The book rising a puppy related is in market, It will guide you to take care of puppy. You can easily get it near you any any book shop. Otherwise you can find at pat care center you will get many more related to it.
  • BOOK - Collected Kona: Brief Takes on a Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Just received and read my copy. I loved it, but I want more stories! There are not many stories, but they are funny, had me laughing out loud, and so true about Basenjis. Definately worth it.
  • Two New Books for me!

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    R
    Reading is very good activity. It increase our knowledge and vocabulary. I suggest to some books like P.S. I love You, Piranha and Horror fairytale world. I hope you like it and enjoying reading.
  • Vet Home Reference Book Recommendations

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    lvossL
    I got a free copy of the Merck Veterinary Handbook at the Eukanuba on Friday. I haven't had a chance to really go through it but it looks like a nice reference.
  • New Puppy Books

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks for the suggestions. I might get them both. :)