Skip to content

Hello from Los Angeles, CA

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi from Los Angeles, CA

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Welcome :) Love the picture of both your dogs together!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Welcome to the forum! She is certainly a cutie :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your pups!
  • Hello from Orange County, CA

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Hello from The Z-Pack in Los Angeles

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    Hi, Lori. I got my Tyler and Zoey from Karen and Chuck (Medfly Brigade) a few months ago. They were there almost two years because they needed to be placed together–and then I came along. Yes--Karen and Chuck are just unbelievable with the amount of work they do to rescue and care for basenjis. It is really a labor of love for them. It's great that you adopted one of their "senior citizens." And for anyone here on the board, they have many great Bs and mixes in Southern CA that need forever homes.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    basenjibratzB
    I sent you a private message with my info (phone number). We can arrange a visit. Also, when the weather cools down I'll let you know and you can come to a basenji pawtee! Laura