Skip to content

Amahle Kai - Basenji Tri

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Possible Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    H
    Thanks for saving a life ! I agree obediance is definitely atypical of a basenji ! The mixed breed dogs are the best most of the time. I have 7 dogs all different breed mixes except for my George who looks like a pure bred Basenji. All of my dogs including the basenji are rescue dogs (and not from the shelter !) Found on the side of the road rescues!......Thank you , glad the dog found a good home! Helen
  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • Basenji mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    Q
    Wow! That is certainly a fascinating mix! ;-) Two sighthounds and a Spitz in there, so will probably see much the same sorts of behaviour as Bs….I bet she's quite a runner too! Good look with your girl!
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • What do Basenjis want?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    I wonder weather they like to lie on soil because it absorbs the sun's warmth?
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.