Skip to content

Stylin' in the rain

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • Of course I don't like rain!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Beautiful Basenji Feet! Thank you for continuing to post the pictures.
  • Where's Santa?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Usually we put presents under the tree, but I just don't dare since getting the B girls! Presents all hide in closets until it's actually time for them to be opened. We always wrap special treats for the girls and the cat as well, so they can tear something open to get to the goodies. Then the treats keep them busy while everyone else is unwrapping. The great-grandkids have been warned NOT to leave their stuff on the floor or where they look like dog toys on tables, etc.
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • A special 'dog forrest'

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Looks like fun. The dog park near me isn't nearly as nice. :(
  • I'm sorry

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    That pup is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet. Do we only call our Bs sweet when they are sleeping? (Kinda like ours kids when they had been wretched during the day, but are angels once they are sleeping soundly?) Just realized, we are special people as I earlier this am told my Joey what a good boy he is and so sweet! ;D