• I am very sorry for your loss. We never have enough time with them and it's difficult when they leave us behind. It sounds like you and Gypsy had an amazing bond. It's amazing how animals can pull us through at different times in our life.

• Ah, you were very lucky to have Gypsy. She was very lucky to have you. I have been very blessed in my life to have close, special relationships with several basenjis and know just what you feel for Gypsy. Some day she will send another pup for you to love, when you're ready. Until then, i know the pain and grief is so raw. and some people just don't understand. You're more than welcome to come here and share; we understand.

• You were lucky to have each other. Sorry for your loss.

• Indeed, you were both lucky to have each other. I am sorry for your loss, but so glad you obviously gave Gypsy a loving partner her entire life.

• Sorry to hear of your loss

• Thank you everyone for your kind words and support.

• That's a lovely story. I'm so sorry to hear about Gypsy, but glad you got to experience such a special bond. Dogs are amazing creatures. It's life-altering when they come… and life-altering when they go. In between, you grow and change and become more of this and less of that. Sending healing thoughts your way...

• What a lovely tribute! So sorry for your loss…...

• Thank you for sharing your love, Pinya… you have indeed been blessed by Gypsy. She will always resonate in your heart, and every January 6th will be poignant for you. Hugs and roos, and please feel free to share. 🙂

• I am so sorry. Gypsy was indeed a very special girl who came to you when you needed her, and your tribute to her was beautiful. Most of us have lost a special "Heart dog" and the grief can be overwhelming for awhile. I look up into the night sky and imagine mine are shining stars, twinkling and playing in the cosmos. Big hugs to you.

Suggested Topics