Skip to content

February updates on Enya and the boys

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My boy Kaiser

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    Great looking boy.
  • Update

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Oakley is 15 months and I use a martingale collar but no matter howuch training he still seems to "cart pull" as I call it, his head goes down and he digs in to pull, I'm looking into getting a hurtta harness but don't know which is better for pulling- the Y harness or the regular one I see Chaffie wearing
  • January Updates

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Congrats! The weather has been so up and down this winter in the Midwest. Good luck at Indy. Jennifer
  • Enya

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you all so much! Yes, she is growing so fast! We get a lot of pictures but every time we think WOW! Only a few days left until we pack our bags… :D
  • Ariel and my boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    QuercusQ
    So cute! She is obviously well loved :)
  • My boys..

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Beautiful dogs - love those pictures.