Skip to content

New water bowl for Tayda and Lenny

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Water Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Forever AmberF
    My goodness all that interest in water. Chief is not as bad as zoey (she wont even walk on the dewy grass in the morning the only thing she will get wet is her tongue) He has even stood in a little water without freaking out.
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • Lenny has a new coat!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Ohhhh, I can't knit… I'm talking about the other one (I CAN Sew)! I'm glad Tayda is doing well! I hope the kidneys check out good, I know that UTI is common in fanconi dogs...
  • Tayda & Lenny visit NJ!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    Uh…no WAY!! Who would guessed that Topaz would be a social butterfly?? Sounds like you guys had so much fun!!!
  • New Puppy!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    11k Views
    tanzaT
    @hdolbow: he wasnt too happy with me, or her, at first… now they play... he can jump on the bed or couch to get away if he wants time to himself...he wont lay next to her yet shes starting to mimic him.. if hes laying in the sun on the couch, she'll lay on the floor with the sun shining in the window.. :) i think he would like her more if she wasnt into biting everything lol And until she looses those teeth… there will be lots of times he is not happy with her... but the one nice thing about having an adult B in the house is that he will teach her "biting" manners much better then we humans ever can...