Skip to content

New water bowl for Tayda and Lenny

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Tayda and Lenny in action

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Thank you for the lovely photos. It's wonderful to see Tayda and Lenny having such a fun time!
  • Tayda and Lenny pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Tayda_Lenny: i can't take credit for taking those photos myself. there actually is a dog park photographer that takes pics every day and uploads them to his website…. he took them! its so fun to browse through and see all the dogs expressions... Ok.. Now I'm jealous.. You guys have dog parks AND dog park photographers??? That's just great! :)
  • Tayda and Lenny

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lvossL
    Sally Wallis in England has taken a lot of time to compile and make public a database of basenji pedigrees. It is available at http://pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com Anyone that has information on dogs that she doesn't have in the database should submit the information to her to help her keep the database as complete as possible.
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.