Skip to content

Merry Christmas to you all - send a few extra prayers and good thoughts

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!!

    Off Topic
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    10k Views
    J
    To my fellow BasenjiForum.com members this 2020 Christmas... Thank you. Thank you for your compassion, your passion, your experience, your knowledge, your journey, your story, your generosity, your patience, your past, and your present... Thank you for choosing to participate in this venue. You have enriched my life.
  • Christmas gift ideas

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ROFLMAO. I only got the mirrors but you are right. :)
  • Wanna Good Laugh?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I had seen this one earlier. Very funny.
  • Some good news!

    Off Topic
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    27k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Hey let those B's keep the camera they did a great job your pictures are super. You both look so happy. I wish you both the world and all it has to offer. Best of luck. Rita Jean
  • My Favorite Christmas Pooch…..

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Cute! Now…..basenjis would be tearing into those packages and eating the needles off the tree. Thanks for sharing! Pat
  • Christmas gift for pet sitter? Ideas?

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    13k Views
    V
    Today, I started a pet sitting assignment for regular clients. They left instructions and a lovely Christmas card with a $25 gift certificate for Starbucks. Considering I'm a California girl, that made me happy, but the down side is the nearest Starbuck is at least 35 miles from here. Do I drive 70 miles r/t for a Starbucks? Darn right, I do! :) Some things I just not willing to give up. Perfect gift!