Skip to content

Good Day Sacramento

Off Topic
  • The TV station that I watch in the mornings has started to stream live on the web and is trying to get people all over the world to watch. If you are in another state or country and watch their show on the internet and email them about the show they have been calling their new viewers from around the world. So I thought I would post the link to their webpage for anyone who might be bored and wants to check it out. The link for the live stream is at the top of the page. They are on from 6-10am Pacific Time.

    http://cbs13.com/gooddaysacramento

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Valentine’s Day

    Off Topic
    3
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Thank you, @Kembe.
  • Awful day

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    13k Views
    moetmumM
    That sounds like a scarey experience, so glad things have turned out ok. Thats a good tip re the benedryl. I had an afghan hound once that swelled up and looked like a bloodhound! He had lumps all along his back too, the vet thought that it was a reaction to a sting, we never did know what caused it, it didn't ever happen again.
  • Wanna Good Laugh?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I had seen this one earlier. Very funny.
  • Memorial day in usa

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Thank you Wizard, I did 11 years in the Navy (9 years active, 2 years in the reserve) and DH is still in. We went to Arlington Cemetery this weekend and it is something I think everyone should do if they get the chance, there are so many buried there that have sacrificed for our country. I was honored to have served.
  • Happy Mothers Day

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    @mauigirl: I had 2 people ask me if I'm a Mom yesterday. Both times I thought to say "I do have 2 dogs…". It totally counts. There's nothing like picking up poo to show commitment. Amen to that!!!!;)
  • Hump day blahs….

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm feeling the exact same way…Must log off...must log off...