Skip to content

Happy Valentines Day

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Thanksgiving

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL Fran, skin has to be nice and crispy to eat. :) But we'd fight over dressing! We had 3 varieties– traditional, one with extra herbs and then one with oysters. My daughter has always refused oysters in dressing, but since we bought ready made at Harry's Market I got a pan of each. She tried it, agreed best she had ever had.
  • Happy St. Patricks Day

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Liberation Day

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    thanks Fran!! how kind of you to think of that! I am not sure though if we remain strong with Greece and Spain going bankrupt in the EU …. but that is a different matter >grin<
  • Happy Thanksgiving

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things, including our two wonderful basenjis, and this forum. We would never have made it through the process of adopting our two rescues in just over a year without the support of Sharron Hurlbut (sp?) and other experienced folks on this board. Today, Fiji and Bongo are happy, well adjusted dogs and they add to our lives tremendously. Thanks to all of you for your unending support of the breed and one another. Hope you've all had a wonderful day.
  • Happy Veteran's Day

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    basiB
    They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them." [image: attachment_p_55635_0_flanders_poppy.jpg]
  • Happy Mothers Day

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    @mauigirl: I had 2 people ask me if I'm a Mom yesterday. Both times I thought to say "I do have 2 dogs…". It totally counts. There's nothing like picking up poo to show commitment. Amen to that!!!!;)